Your Safety - No More Cleaning Gutters
Reduce the need to climb up on your roof to clean your gutters constantly. Injuries and even deaths are a common problem for people climbing up on ladders and falling from roofs year round in Australia. By having a quality gutter guard fitted to your roof can help keep your gutters clear and water flowing and save you from doing the dangerous task of cleaning your gutters.
Our High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) mesh is amongst the highest quality manufactured product on the market today. The raw material is HDPE, is the most premium resin raw material available.
Furthermore we only manufacture our product using virgin (new) HDPE polymer and not recycled. Manufactured utilizing the latest in production technologies and premium raw materials we stand behind the quality of our gutter guard system to ensure that they perform equally as well, and in most cases better, than other competing plastic and even metal systems.
Town & Country Heavy Duty Gutter Guard can be fitted on all roof types and is ideal for servicing both gutters and valleys. Unique diamond shaped apertures which assist in sheeting reduction. Sheeting refers to the effect water clogging the holes in a mesh product and thus a build up of surface water tension will cause water to flow over the gutters as opposed to entering the gutters. The mesh aperture has been scientifically designed to allow maximum water to penetrate through the mesh and enter your gutters yet keeping the maximum amount of leaf and debris out.
Stop Unwanted Guests Nesting In Your Gutters Or Entering Your Roof
Do you have birds, possums or pests in your roof?
Town & Country Gutter Guard creates a secure barrier between your roof and gutter protecting it from unwanted visitors. The roof stays permanently sealed so that birds, possums and other pests can’t enter your roof.
Gutters are the most common entry point for birds, possums and pests to enter your roof. These pests can nest and create a noisy, messy and unhealthy environment and may cause serious damage, which can be very hard to control in its later stages.
Town & Country gutter guard eliminates leaves and debris from entering your gutter system which can lead to a range of problems. Most people will clean or pay someone to maintain their guttering several times a year. TOWN & Country Gutter Guard will remove the hard work and danger by keeping you off the roof all together. All gutter guards will need some basic maintenance and will all need to be flushed every 2-4 years. This is a service we can provide and is only a phone call away. With our gutter guard being such a quality product, there is never any need for removal. We simply low pressure wash through the mesh and flush gutters and down pipes leaving them free and flowing.
• Removes the hassle of climbing ladders for cleaning
• Protects your home from possible water damage
• Prevents infestations of vermin
• Maintenance-free gutter guard
• UV-resistant and handles all weather conditions
• Available in a range of colorbond colours
• Town & Country Gutter Guard uses only the best products available on the market, which all conform to Australian Standards and Quality Control measures.
• We have tried and tested all types of guards in the past. This system will keep debris out, keep flow to the gutters and requires minimal maintenance.
• All products fitted are backed by manufacturer warranty.
• All installations are done by height safety licensed and trained personnel. Gutters are always cleaned and downpipes flushed and checked before installing product. Both public liability and Workers Compensation insurances are available on request.
• Gutter Guard can be installed on most roof types. Prior to installation gutters and downpipes will be completely cleaned out to ensure the best possible results